If you're looking for an easy and inexpensive way to festively decorate your home, look no further than Christmas baubles! These are no longer just for decking out the Christmas tree with! Here are some ideas of ways to use them to help add some holiday cheer:
1. Place in glass vases instead of flowers. Glass vases can be found for next to nothing at dollar stores, garage sales and thrift stores. This idea is super simple but looks great on display. If you don't have vases, the baubles also look great piled up in baskets!
2. Scatter the baubles around the house on mantles and windowsills. I especially love doing this on top of a fake snow blanket.
3. Make a centerpiece by scattering on a charger plate and adding some candles.
4. Make a wreath! Tutorial coming this week!
5. Hang them from the ceiling at uneven levels. I have always loved the look of this! So simple to do but looks amazing.
There are plenty more ideas out there but this should help get you started. It just goes to show that you don't need to break the bank or spend hours of your day to make your home look festive!
What are your favorite ways to use Christmas baubles?